Yes, I am still alive,
no I have not been kidnapped,
just overwhelmed with life the last week or two.
So I will try to bring you all up to speed on what has been going on around here.
1. The girls last day of Timothy (their homeschool school), they loved there classes and each of their
teachers. Thank each of you for all your hard work and for your love of God and children.
2. I also said good bye to the 17 sweet girls I had the pleasure of teaching this year. I love each of you girls
and will miss you greatly. Thank you for letting me learn with you.
food from my class's last day party in honor of our moms
3. We signed up for next years classes
- I will be teaching 3 classes of Beyond Beautiful Girlhood a character development class for girls 3rd-
- Big Sister signed up for Ballet, Science, Beyond Beautiful Girlhood, and a Writing Class
-Little Sister signed up for Ballet, Sugar and Spice ( the younger version of my class), Science, and
American Girl ( History taught through The AG book series)
We are all very excited about next years classes
4. We spent an afternoon and evening with our friends who are moving away
This is a picture of all the girls from last Christmas, we love having girly days
5. We watched little boys play baseball
This is my nephews team, btw he hit one out of the park tonight, great job Budro
6. had fun at a friends birthday party
7. went to an amazing musical
8. Got to hang out with one of the stars
you did a great job sweet girl, I am so proud of you
9.woke up early to go to early service to meet a friend there
tired girls waiting to leave for church
Okay, I am worn out again just writing about it all.
This all happened in just a few short days,
Oh, I forgot to mention the school work, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, bathing, eating, breathing........
I will try to have part two up soon.