So where did I leave off, oh yes thats right
We pulled our exhausted children out of bed,
brushed their hair and teeth,
slid dresses over their heads took them to early service at church.
The poor things actually even paid attention, such good girls.
10. Dress rehearsal for dance recital
11. cleaned and decorated my moms screened in porch for Mother's Day (post on this coming soon)
12. made new friends
this is George, we had him in the basement bath tub all day
but remember I said friends not friend
Do you see her? The cute little slug that is along for the ride, we couldn't believe it when we found George with Sally the Slug on top.
Sadly, mommy made the girls return our friends back to the wild, this did not make me popular.
13. filled up on Mexican Food before dance recital
14. finished getting ready
15. danced perfectly
16. put our beautiful flowers in water
18. got up early packed up the car
19. headed out the door for a road trip
stay tuned to find out where we went, why we went, and when we went