So you lovelies remember the before picture of Big Sister's ( my oldest daughter) room. We had given the girls their own rooms last summer. I painted the room then with colors and a border that she picked out but that was the end of what we got done before the kitchen fell apart. Then in the fall I managed to find time to make drapes but since then nothing....
Well, it is time for that to change so we got busy making a new pleated bedskirt.
I start by laying down a cheap flat sheet to use as the base,
then use a Sharpie to mark around the edges of the box spring so I will know where to attach the fabric.
I used this time to teach Big Sister some sewing techniques, she did really well
We made it extra long with pleats
I am very pleased with it and can't wait to show you what we are working on now.