Here we are at the halfway point!I can't wait to see how you have done with your
I have been so inspired to get things done, I just love getting to cross items off my list.
Here is what I have done so far.
1. Make the blue wall from the kitchen flow
2.Paint entertainment cabinet
3. Find something to go on top of entertainment cabinet
4. Update the shelves in the entertainment cabinet
Make new drapes
*confession, I had already started the drapes but then decided to change up the design some, so they were not from beginning this week.*
Iron and hang drapes
7. Make 10 (+) pillows
8. Find a chair for family room
Rearrange furniture in dining room
Clearly my drawings are not to scale nor are they good, but they do show you how the room has changed.
the rectangle that got cut off is the cubbie cabinet
10. Rehang pictures after furniture is moved
Bring all fabric upstairs and sort
13. Build onto cabinet and cover with fabric
14. Make new slipcovers for 4 parson chairs
15. Make tablecloth for dining room table
16. Restyle china cabinet
17. Build and hang 4 shelves around china cabinet
18. Style shelves
19. Find a large frame and paint for on top of china cabinet
Replace the fabric behind the cutouts on the piano
21. Refinish coffee table
22. Paint legs on stool
23. Recover stool
24. Clean and wax wood floors
25. Patch walls and touch up paint
26. Buy extension cords for lamps
27. Decorate top of cubbie cabinet
Dust top to bottom
Change light bulbs
So what do you think?
I am happy with it so far
but hope to get much more done next week.
So now it is your turn,
grab the button and link up.
One lucky person who links up will win a 1 year subscription to Country Living Magazine,
last weeks winner is Reflections and Renegades email me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) your full name and address and I will get it started for you.