The other day I commented on this picture by my friend Sibi
My comment was:
How is it you make the most simple things stunning. Glad I am your friend and I can feel stunning when near you.
If you don’t know I am NOT the type of person who leaves comments, I do NOT often feel I have anything of value to add to what is already there. This picture was different, it captured my attention and held it. I looked at it searching, searching out every detail. The longer I stared at it the more my heart was captivated. These are simple things, alone they would not be impressive but together they are stunning.
TOGETHER THEY ARE STUNNING!
Sibi has a gift for making everything around her beautiful. I have been a guest in her home, I have attended an event she has put together, and I have spent countless hours on the phone with her and after each I feel more beautiful.
Do you have friends who make you feel more beautiful?
- Friends who will fuss and fluff until you are more beautiful
- Friends who you know WILL pray when you ask
- Friends who are praying when you don’t have the strength to ask
- Friends who will not allow you to be complacent
- Friends who see more in you and for you than you dare dream.
- Friends who see God in you and are thankful for it
- Friends who push you to press into God harder
- Friends who God has used to change you
I prayed for these types of friendships for years and today I am blessed and thankful to have them. With them in my life…….my life has become more beautiful…...STUNNING. With them in my life I am no longer one simple girl----we are a stunning arrangement. One that God can and does use for His glory.
Thank you Sibi for once again using your gifts to add beauty to my life. You are a blessing.
Thank you to all my friends for being a gift given from God. For each of you I am thankful.